November Employees of the Month were recognized by Cheatham County School Board during their monthly board meeting on Monday, December 5, 2016.
November Employees of the Month were recognized for their outstanding dedication, performance and commitment to their job with Cheatham County Schools. One employee from each school in the county is recognized each month. The following were recognized for November:
- Ashland City Elementary School General Assistant Sally Wilson
- East Cheatham Elementary School RTI Teacher Melissa Hunsicker
- Kingston Springs Elementary School Teacher Delica Penrod
- Pegram Elementary School Daycare Director Keri Messer
- Pleasant View Elementary School Teacher Maghan Cox
- West Cheatham Elementary School Special Education Resource Asst. Rhonda Baker
- Cheatham Middle School Teacher Megan Hunter
- Harpeth Middle School General Assistant Lisa Willoughby
- Sycamore Middle School Teacher Michael Petrone
- Cheatham County Central High School Cafeteria Manager Karen Schmitt
- Harpeth High School Attendance Secretary Donna Edens
- Sycamore High School Teacher Brooke Derrick
- Riverside Academy Attendance Secretary Patti Cauley
Each employee recognized was given a Certification of Appreciation and a $25 dollar gift card to Wal-Mart. A.O. Smith sponsors the monthly recognition through the Cheatham County Chamber of Commerce.
Cheatham News Congratulates each employee for their hard work and commitment to Cheatham County Schools.
For more information on Cheatham County Schools or previously recognized employees visit Cheatham County Schools website at www.cheathamcountyschools.net.
November Employees of the Month was published in the December 9, 2016 edition of the locally distributed newspaper I-24 Exchange and can be found online at http://www.exchangehotspot.com.
-Photo by Tonya Steele