Cheatham News is hiring and seeking five motivated reporters to join the Cheatham News family! Reporters will be provided an innovative compensation structure and terrific flexibility.
Person(s) hired will have a visible impact within their own community while building stronger community connections, through Cheathamnews.com, by bringing local news to residents and neighbors of Cheatham County.
Contact Cheatham News today if you are interested in any of the positions listed below:
- Pleasant View – Sports Reporter
- Ashland City – Government, Schools and Local News Reporter
- Ashland City – Sports Reporter
- Pegram/Kingston – Government, Schools and Local News Reporter
- Pegram/Kingston – Sports Reporter
The ideal candidate(s) will:
- Possess strong written skills
- Have a genuine interest in local events
- Be able to take high quality photographs
- Create articles that are fair and unbiased (we do not promote sensational journalism or take political sides in reporting)
- Be professional, dependable and ethical in all activities as a representative of the Cheatham News team
- Live in or have strong ties and relationships within your reporting area
Please send resume and qualifications to [email protected]. We hope to hear from you soon!